Conditions – Hotel Policies
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
• Only credit card payment is accepted. American Express, Dinner’s Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa.
• Credit card details are required in order to guarantee your reservation. For certain rates or special offers, please note that your credit card may be preauthorized or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking.
• First night of stay will be charged between the seven (7) days before arrival day.
• Payment balance will be charge to the credit card on file at any time during the day of the check in.
• Last Minute Reservations (6 days before arrival) are non-refundable.
• No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
• Might be required to present credit card at check-in.
• Cancelations or modifications 7 days prior to the check-in will be refundable. Otherwise, a night is charged as a penalty.
• Cancelations 24 hours or less or in case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be non-refundable.
Check-in and Check-out Times
• Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. A later check-out time might be granted by the Reservations Office on your departure day. It is based upon availability and a nominal fee might apply. Unauthorized check-out will have a fee of $35+tax.
• Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Early arrivals can be requested but cannot be guaranteed (fees may apply) contact the Reservations Office for assistance.
• If you arrive early, or need to depart late, our staff can store luggage on a complimentary basis. Contact the Reservations Office for assistance.
• Minimum age to check-in is 21 years old.
• No parties are allowed inside the units. Please be mindful of other guests in the hotel and keep noise levels to a minimum. If noise level does not reduce Real Living Hotel Residence, will report to authorities, and may ask to vacate the unit with no refunds.
• The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. All damages caused will be reported to the police and paid by the client.
• Real Living Hotel Residence is not responsible for guest personal items. Theft or damage is the responsibility of the guest inside the hotel, parking lots and common areas.
• The reservation will be immediately terminated if there is a violation in the Florida Law.
• If the apartment is delivered in bad cleaning conditions $80 fee will be charge.
The hotel will report all suspected illegal activity to the appropriate authorities and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of involvement in such activity. The hotel reserves the right to enter any area of the hotel, including guestrooms, should there be a reason for suspicion of illegal activity or if we suspect our property, staff, or guests are at risk.
• The hotel is 100% smoke free. We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for the amount of $150 for any evidence of smoking inside
• Dogs up to 60 lbs. are permitted.
• Your pet cannot be alone or unattended in your room at any time.
• Our pet policy is exclusive to dogs.
• A $25 plus tax per day, per pet non-refundable fee is applied (not to exceed $150+tax per pet).
• All pets must be housebroken.
• Please inquire with the office to stay in a pet-friendly room.
• We reserve the right to refuse pets that do not meet customary standards for household pets, based on species, odor or aggressiveness.
• We value your privacy, daily cleaning is not included in the reservation.
• Cleaning service upon request.
o Full Service: Dusting, vacuuming, changing linens and towels, emptying trash, cleaning of bathroom and kitchen, and replenishing soap and toilet paper if needed. Please inquire with our office for more details. – Large units $80+tax, Small units $65+tax.
o Refresh Service: Replacing soiled towels, emptying trash, replenishing soap and toilet paper if needed, and making bed with existing linens.
Please inquire with our office for more details. – Any unit $25+tax
• Internet: Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. Credentials can be found inside the assign apartment.
• One complimentary parking space per room is provided. A valid guest vehicle pass must be displayed on the driver’s side dashboard at all times while on property. A remote control to grant access to the garage will be provided as well, failure to return this device will incur in a penalty of $80. Additional parking spaces are available for a $20+tax fee per night.
Package Receiving and Storage
• Real Living Hotel Residence is happy to receive packages for our registered guests. The hotel is able to accept packages up to 60lbs, anything larger will require one to arrange via a delivery service company.
Weight Class Receiving fee
1-5 lbs. First 3 packages are complimentary, each additional package is $5
6-20 lbs. $10
21-40 lbs. $20
41-60 lbs. $50
The following information should be noted on the package:
Real Living Hotel Residence
Hotel Guest - Name of guest
2700 North Miami Avenue. Apt. 401
Miami, FL 33127
• Packages are held for thirty days.
• Upon delivery, if we cannot locate a future reservation for the package’s recipient, the item will be returned to the sender or otherwise discarded.
NOTE: Our hotel is not responsible for the safe or timely arrival of any package sent to the hotel. It is the guest’s responsibility to check on the arrival of any packages and to check to ensure that the contents are intact. Our hotel accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged boxes or other parcels.
Lost and Found/Personal Property
• Real Living Hotel Residence will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the Hotel.
• The hotel will make every effort to retrieve and hold any items accidentally left behind for up to 30 days. After that period has passed, and the item remains unclaimed, it is disposed of. The guest is responsible for the shipping cost and custom fees (where applicable) for the return of lost & found items.
• Failure to return apartment keys at check-out will incur a $20 fee charge.
• Real Living Hotel Residence reserves the right to enter the apartment at any time in case of an emergency and at reasonable times if any necessary repairs are due, or in case of any suspicious activity.
• No special conditions apply for groups
• Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Additional charges may apply.
Web Site Information
• While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the websites, the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel.