When you are in Miami, it’s not just about the incredible beaches. It’s also about the shopping – and the Wynwood Arts District has some incredible shopping opportunities for just about anything you can think of. We have compiled a list of some of the hot spots to hit while you are in the city so that you can have something amazing to show for your vacation.
There are plenty of retail shops available for you to explore including:
- 1 of K Denim, the ultimate place for Italian jeans. Each style of jeans is limited to only 1,000 produced so there is a go chance of being the only one at the party in these stylish jeans!
- Kore Boutique near Wynwood has 3 total locations and carries chic, trendy, and unique styles for all. Definitely worth several visits!
- MVM Miami, a women’s boutique: The reviews for MVM Miami on Yelp say it all!
- Mega Shoes, a fashionable place for footwear and the self-proclaimed leaders in distributing women’s fast-fashion footwear worldwide.
- Maria Morena, finally an affordable boutique with all the latest styles!
These places and more can be some of the best places to go to get your shopping on, especially when you want to purchase all of the latest fashion trends. If you don’t mind a short drive, you can also head into Bal Harbour for more shopping where you will be treated to the best brands, such as Gucci and Oscar de la Renta.
Throughout the Wynwood Arts District, you can do a lot of outdoor shopping. This gives you a chance to soak up the sun, view art through the gallery windows, and enjoy a lot of retail stores. Popular places to visit include:
– Bayside Marketplace: Over 150 shops including Victoria’s Secret and Gap along with jewelry stores and more
– Mary Brickwell Village: Tree-lined courtyards with incredible boutiques
– CocoWalk: a multi-cultural experience with lots of little shops as well as cafes for you to stop in for a bite to eat
– Shops at Sunset Place: Armani Exchange and Banana Republic are just a few of the high-end brands you will find here
– Village of Merrick Park: 115 shops and restaurants await you, including Tiffany and Burberry
– The Falls: More than 100 shops are here, including Macy’s and other large department stores.
Whatever you are looking for to buy, you will find it within these shops. Some are located in the heart of the Arts District while others are a short drive away. Depending on how long you are in town for, you will be able to shop until you drop with the variety that is found in and around where you are staying with us.
You deserve to enjoy some retail therapy and the shopping in Wynwood Miami has been explored by people from around the globe. There are plenty of stores and boutiques around for you to get what you want and tap into the fashion that has put Miami on the map